It is our vision to contribute to the creation of a public life built upon the ideals of a just society. For that reason our mission is to work actively by bringing about changes in society that reflect the following themes of Catholic Social Teaching:
- The Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God’s Creation
It has been our intent to address these themes by building an awareness of them and seeking solutions to them in conformity with the teachings of Jesus Christ.