Thank you for your interest in playing CYC volleball with SESR. We are excited to have your family a part of our program.
- Registration will open May 16, 2019 and close June 30, 2019.
- Registration fees for 2019 are as follows:
- $85 for 1st child
- $75 for 2nd child
- $65 for 3rd child
- $45 for 4th child
*** Registration will not be complete and your child will not be placed on a team until the fees or pay in full. If you are opting out of concession duty, the opt out fee of $100 dollars needs to be paid also.
PRACTICE LOCATIONS, DATES ETC:
Each coach will determine the day and time for his or her team to practice. Practice is not allowed on Wednesday nights due to PSR. There are a few fields in the area that we have reserved for our practices. Your child’s coach will send an email out with all of this information as the season gets closer. Practices start in August.
Game schedules will be posted on the CYC Saint Charles website: www.cycstcharles.com. The schedules usually aren’t out until 1-2 weeks before the season starts. Your coach will communicate team schedules as they become available.
The season will start after Labor Day. The season lasts into December.
These requirements must be met prior to the season starting. Any adult listed on a team’s roster MUST complete ALL of the following requirements:
- Attend a Protecting God’s Children Workshop. Dates and times can be found at www.cycstl.net/coaches/protecting-gods-children-workshops. This only has to be taken once.
- Complete the paperwork AT THE SCHOOL’S PARISH OFFICE for a background check. Even if you have had one at any time somewhere else, this needs to be done at our school parish office.
- Take the online Coaching To Make A Positive Difference course. This can be done before the Protecting God’s Children workshop but the CYC will not issue a CYC Coaching ID card unless the adult is on the Archdiocese’s list of people who have completed the PGC workshop. The Coaching To Make A Positive Difference course can be found at https://els.coaching-coaches.com/user/register?regcode=cycstl
- After completing steps 1, 2, and 3, the adult then needs to apply for a CYC ID card. You will need to know your ID number. You will receive the number after completing the course. Do not wait because these cards need to be with you at every game. They will be checked for by the referees. Any adult that has not completed these requirements at the time of the season starting will not be eligible to participate in the game.
All players must have a CYC PHOTO ID CARD. Please have the players apply for their card before the season begins so they have it at for the first game. These will also be checked at every game. Visit http://www.cycstl.net/id-cards for information on how to obtain a CYC card.
JERSEYS AND UNIFORMS:
Uniforms will be purchased through BSN, formally Johnny Macs. All third grade and new players will need to get a uniform. Please contact Eric Czmowski at 636-248-3371, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents are required to work one shift in our concession stand per child. If you are unable to work your assigned shift, you are responsible for finding someone to fill in for you. Head coaches are exempt from concession duty. Any family that does not show up for their assigned concession stand shift will have their account assessed a $100 fee. The concession stand schedule will be organized prior to the first game of the season and will be emailed to all parents by the concession stand coordinator. Please email Kathleen McMullen questions regarding the concession schedule: email@example.com.
If you are a concession stand opener or closer you must still pay the volleyball fee for your child or children and after you fulfill your job requirements your money will be refunded.
***If you have any questions that we have not answered you may contact the Volleyball Coordinator at jwilkison74.att.net.