Thank you for your interest in playing CYC volleyball with Seton. We are excited to have your family be a part of our program!
- Registration for the 2021 season is closed. The information is subject to change for 2022.
- Registration fees for 2020 are as follows:
- $90 for 1st child
- $80 for 2nd child
- $70 for 3rd child
- $55 for 4th child
*** Registration will not be complete and your child will not be placed on a team until the fees or pay in full. If you are opting out of concession duty, the opt out fee of $100 dollars needs to be paid also.
PRACTICE LOCATIONS, DATES ETC:
Each coach will determine the day and time for his or her team to practice. Practice is not allowed on Wednesday nights due to PSR. There are a few fields in the area that we have reserved for our practices. Your child’s coach will send an email out with all of this information as the season gets closer. Practices start in August.
For game schedules go to https://www.teamsideline.com/sites/cyosaintcharlesmo/home The schedules usually aren’t out until 1-2 weeks before the season starts. Your coach will communicate team schedules as they become available.
The season will start after Labor Day. The season lasts into December.
These requirements must be met prior to the season starting. Any adult listed on a team’s roster MUST complete ALL of the following requirements:
- Take the Prevent and Protect Class. Dates and times can be found at https://www.preventandprotectstl.org. This only has to be taken once.
- Complete the background check through the Prevent and Protect Class in step 1.
- All Coaches for Pre-K through Kindergarten will be required to complete the Coaching to Make A Positive Difference training online.
- All Coaches for 5th Grade and Up must take the Play Like A Champion Training. After successful completion of this Training you will receive a Catholic Youth Council ID Card that will have your coaching ID # and other relevant information. For a list of dates/times and more information, see this link: https://playcyc.org/coach/training-programs/
ID Cards are no longer required.
JERSEYS AND UNIFORMS:
Uniforms will be purchased through BSN, formally Johnny Macs. All third grade and new players will need to get a uniform. Please contact Eric Czmowski at 636-248-3371, email@example.com
Parents are required to work one shift in our concession stand per child. If you are unable to work your assigned shift, you are responsible for finding someone to fill in for you. Head coaches are exempt from concession duty. Any family that does not show up for their assigned concession stand shift will have their account assessed a $100 fee. The concession stand schedule will be organized prior to the first game of the season and will be emailed to all parents by the concession stand coordinator. Please email Maureen Smalick with questions regarding the concession scheduler at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a concession stand opener or closer you must still pay the volleyball fee for your child or children and after you fulfill your job requirements your money will be refunded.
***If you have any questions that we have not answered you may contact the Volleyball Coordinator Chrisi Dubis at http://email@example.com